PMP Certification - Project Management Professional®
PMP Certification is globally recognized and demanded, the PMP certification demonstrates to employers, clients and colleagues that a project manager possesses project management knowledge, project management experience and project management skills to bring projects to successful completion.
The PMP recognizes the competence of an individual to perform in the role of a project manager, specifically experience in leading and directing projects. Year after year, the PMP certification has garnered global recognition and commanded a higher salary for PMP certified individuals over non-certified individuals.
For more information about the PMP course please visit PMI official website – https://www.pmi.org/certifications/types/project-management-pmp
If you’re experienced in project management, responsible for all aspects of project delivery, leading and directing cross-functional teams, then the PMP is the right choice for you.
This PMP training is specially designed for:
Project Managers, Senior Executives, Directors, Engineers, Project sponsors, Planning Engineers, Project coordinators, Business Executives, Operations Managers, Construction Managers, IT Project Managers, and Bankers.
This PMP course is suitable for individuals and project team members interested in obtaining the PMP Certification.
This PMP course is most beneficial for Telecom, Oil & Gas, construction, manufacturing, power, IT and other industries interested in learning ways for increasing and improving their productivity.
Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associate’s Degree or The Global Equivalent)
7,500 Hours Leading and Directing Projects | 35 hours of Project Management Education
Four-Year Degree | 4,500 Hours Leading and Directing Projects | 35 hours of Project Management Education
If you don’t meet the requirements for the PMP, consider the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®.
Project Management is all about the effective management of change and can benefit an organization in many ways because it provides a systematic approach to managing and controlling different types of project and different types of change.
Project Management Professional training can ensure that organizations of all sizes reap the benefits of a well-controlled, project based approach to business.
- Introduction to Project Management
- Exam Attitudes
- Who’s PMI®?
- What’s the PMBOK® Guide?
- PMP Certification & Steps to Becoming
- Components of Project Management
- Project Management and the Business
- Identify Organizational Influences
- Project Stakeholders and Governance
- The Project Team
- The Project Life Cycle
- Project Management Processes and Knowledge Areas
- Identify Project Information
- Develop a Project Charter
- Identify Project Stakeholders
- Develop a Project Management Plan
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Project Requirements
- Define Project Scope
- Create a WBS
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Project Activities
- Sequence Project Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop a Project Schedule
- Plan Project Cost Management
- Estimate Project Costs
- Determine the Project Budget
- Plan Quality Management
- Plan Human Resource Management
- Plan Communications Management
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan for Risk Response
- Plan Project Procurements
- Plan Stakeholder Management
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage a Project Team
- Manage Communications
- Conduct Procurements
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Validate Project Scope
- Control Project Scope
- Control the Project Schedule
- Control Project Costs
- Control Project Quality
- Control Communications
- Control Project Risks
- Control Project Procurements
- Control Stakeholder Engagement
- Close Project or Phase
- Close Procurements
PMP Course Fees 450 BHD
- 35 Hours of Exam Preparation Training
- Study Materials
- Unlimited Mock-up Test
To know the current special offer, kindly contact us +973 1753 0775.
PMP Exam Fee
- PMI Member: US$ 405.00
- PMI Non-member: US$ 555.00
Maintain Your PMP Credential
To maintain your PMP, you must earn 60 professional development units (PDUs) every three years.
Would you like to receive a call from us to know more details about this course?
*** PMI, CAPM, PMP, PMI-RMP, PMI-SP, ACP are Registered Marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. *** PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.