CMA Certification - Certified Management Accountant
The CMA (Certified Management Accountant) is the advanced professional certification specifically designed to measure the accounting and financial management skills that drive business performance. The CMA is tailor-made for accounting and finance professionals at all levels, whether you want to enhance your value to your current organization or expand your career potential. Earning the CMA will make you part of a network of over 30,000 credentialed peers worldwide. The CMA program has been designed to meet the evolving needs of business – today and tomorrow. We look forward to helping you achieve excellence as a professional. Certification will confirm your proficiency in your chosen field and your dedication to personal and professional growth.
The Institute of Management Accountants is dedicated to excellence within the management accounting profession. The Certified Management Accountant (CMA) designation was developed in 1972 to provide an objective measure of an individual’s knowledge and competence in the field of management accounting. Only the CMA program recognizes the unique proficiencies required for success in this challenging profession.
- Chief Financial Officers (CFO)
- Chief Executive Officers (CEO)
- Cost Accountants
- Senior Accountants
- Corporate or Division Planning Managers
- Financial Analysts
- Budget Analysts
- Internal Auditors
- Finance Managers
- Vice Presidents
- Treasurers/Treasury Manager
To be eligible for CMA certification, you must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Membership in the Institute of Management Accountants
- Paying the Entrance Fee
- Satisfying the Education Qualification
- Satisfying the Experience Qualification
- Passing scores for all required examination parts
- Compliance with the IMA Statement of Ethical Professional Practice
Candidates for the CMA Certification must complete two continuous years of professional experience in management accounting and/or financial management. This requirement may be completed prior to or within seven years of passing the examination. Teachers can meet this requirement if the majority of their course load is in accounting and corporate financial management courses above the introductory level. Professional experience is expected to be gained in full-time employment.
- Strengthen your skills: CMA® holders demonstrate superior knowledge and skills in accounting and financial management.
- Connect with your peers: grow your professional network through the Linkup IMA community, conferences and local chapter.
- Inform your strategic viewpoint: expand your knowledge with thought leading publications and research.
- Expand your career potential: market yourself with a portfolio of customized professional development services.
- Be part of a large network of professionals: start receiving the value enjoyed by more than 60,000 accounting professionals worldwide.
- Gain priority when applying for jobs: International and local companies will give you priority when hiring for their finance related positions.
- Increase your earnings: CMA® holders can expect up to 40% salary increases.
CMA: Everything You Need to Know
The CMA Exam: Two Parts covering 11 Competencies
Part One: Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance, and Control
Part Two: Financial Decision Making
To know the special offer, kindly contact us +973 666 00 550 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CMA Program Fees:
For Professional Members:
- IMA Membership Fee $245.00
- CMA Entrance Fee (nonrefundable)$250*
- Exam Fee $415 per part
Would you like to receive a call from us to know more details about this course?