CAPM Certification - Certified Associate in Project Management
CAPM Certification is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, the CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
Whether you are new to project management, or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM can get your career on the right path or take it to the next level.
For more information about the CAPM course please visit PMI official website – For more information about the CAPM, please visit pmi.org/capm.
If you have more than 3 years of experience in project management, please consider PMP Certification, it will be a more suitable course for experienced professional.
If you’d like to manage larger projects and gain more responsibility or add project management skills into your current role, then the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is right for you.
This CAPM training is specially designed for:
Project Managers, Senior Executives, Directors, Engineers, Project sponsors, Planning Engineers, Project coordinators, Business Executives, Operations Managers, Construction Managers, IT Project Managers, and Bankers.
This CAPM course is suitable for individuals and project team members interested in obtaining the CAPM Certification.
This CAPM course is most beneficial for Telecom, Oil & Gas, construction, manufacturing, power, IT and other industries interested in learning ways for increasing and improving their productivity.
- 23 hours of Project Management Education
- Bachelor’s Degree (or) Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associate’s Degree or The Global Equivalent)
Project Management is all about the effective management of change and can benefit an organization in many ways because it provides a systematic approach to managing and controlling different types of projects and different types of change.
Certified Associate in Project Management training can ensure that organizations of all sizes reap the benefits of a well-controlled, project-based approach to business.
CAPM Exam Preparation Introduction
- Introduction to Project Management
- Exam Attitudes
- Who’s PMI®?
- What’s the PMBOK® Guide?
- CAPM Certification & Steps to Becoming
Chapter 1: Getting Started with Project Management
- Components of Project Management
- Project Management and the Business
Chapter 2: Project Management and the Organization
- Identify Organizational Influences
- Project Stakeholders and Governance
- The Project Team
- The Project Life Cycle
Chapter 3: Working with Project Management Processes
- Project Management Processes and Knowledge Areas
- Identify Project Information
Chapter 4: Initiating a Project
- Develop a Project Charter
- Identify Project Stakeholders
Chapter 5: Planning a Project
- Develop a Project Management Plan
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Project Requirements
- Define Project Scope
- Create a WBS
Chapter 6: Planning for Project Time Management
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Project Activities
- Sequence Project Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop a Project Schedule
Chapter 7: Planning Project Budget, Quality, and Communications
- Plan Project Cost Management
- Estimate Project Costs
- Determine the Project Budget
- Plan Quality Management
- Plan Human Resource Management
- Plan Communications Management
Chapter 8: Planning for Risk, Procurements, and Stakeholder Management
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan for Risk Response
- Plan Project Procurements
- Plan Stakeholder Management
Chapter 9: Executing a Project
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage a Project Team
- Manage Communications
- Conduct Procurements
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
Chapter 10: Managing Project Work, Scope, Schedules, and Cost
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Validate Project Scope
- Control Project Scope
- Control the Project Schedule
- Control Project Costs
Chapter 11: Controlling the Project
- Control Project Quality
- Control Communications
- Control Project Risks
- Control Project Procurements
- Control Stakeholder Engagement
Chapter 12: Closing a Project
- Close Project or Phase
- Close Procurements
Appendix A: CAPM Certification Mapping
CAPM Course Fee is 380BHD
- 35 Hours of Exam Preparation Training
- Study Materials
- Unlimited Mock-up Test
To know the current special offer, kindly contact us +973 1753 0775.
Maintain Your CAPM Credential
- To maintain your CAPM, you must retake the exam every five years.
Would you like to receive a call from us to know more details about this course?
*** PMI, CAPM, PMP, PMI-RMP, PMI-SP, ACP are Registered Marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
*** PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.