MMUP/UPDA Electrical Engineering Exam Preparation course
UPDA MMUP Electrical Engineering Exam Preparation course
- Starts on 24th May 2019
- Frequency's / Timing Only On Friday's / 2.00 PM – 7.00 PM
- Duration 30 hours
MMTC offers comprehensive course for MMUP UPDA Electrical Engineering exam by experienced and licensed Faculty.
Who Should Attend?
B.E(Bachelor Engineering or B.Tech(Bachelor Of Technology) in Electrical Engineering
Benifits of Attending
We extend complete guidance in every stages till you obtain UPDA license.
Interactive Q&A sessions and sample exam simulations to help you pass the exam.
Course material handouts with practice exam papers.
CHAPTER 1: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- Electrical Engineering Fundamentals
- Units and Measurements
- Electrical Laws and Circuit Theory
- Electrical Circuits
- Electric Drives
- Grounding in power systems
- Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution
- Electric Energy Utilization
- Electrical Engineering Projects
- Current and voltage relations of lines and cables
CHAPTER 1.1: BACIC ELECTRONIC DEVICES
- Switch Gears
- Transformer and Generator basics
- Distribution Panels
- Types of Machines and basic of Machines
CHAPTER 2: ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- Electronic Engineering Fundamentals
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Digital integrated circuits and their characteristics
CHAPTER 2.1: BASIC ELETRONICS DEVICES
- Logic Gates (AND, OR, NOR, NAND, XOR etc.) and Flip Flops
- ICs (Integrated Circuits) and Integration such as SSI, MSI, LSI, VLSI and ULSI
- Analogue and Digital Communication
- Power Electronics
- Systems / Projects with Electronic Engineering applications- Low Current Systems
- Fire Alarm System
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Advanced Control Systems
Appendix A: MMUP/UPDA Electrical Engineering Exam Preparation course Certification Mapping
Course Fee & Exam Fee
MMUP/UPDA Course Fee is 415 USD
- 35 Hours of Exam Preparation Training
- Study Materials
- Unlimited Mock-up Test
PMI Member: US$ 405.00
PMI Non-member: US$ 555.00
Maintain Your MMUP/UPDA Credential:
- To maintain your MMUP/UPDA, you must earn 60 professional development units (PDUs) every three years.
To know the current special offer, kindly contact us +974 44414412.