Internal Auditor Course Certification
- Duration 02 Days
The ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Internal Auditor Training Course provides participants with the knowledge and skills related to the preparation, planning, conducting, and reporting of audits and assessing the compliance of the Quality Management Systems (QMS) against the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. The course meets the training requirements of Chartered Quality Institute and the International Register of Certificated Auditors (CQI-IRCA) and provides delegates with the training essential in carrying out quality management system audits.
Through lectures, discussions, workshops and role plays, you will be able to:
- Understand and interpret the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Gain sufficient knowledge preparing, conducting, reporting & following-up an audit.
- Develop skills in assessing and improving an organization’s Quality Management Systems.
- Acquire knowledge on how to present data and information gained during an audit.
- Gain sufficient knowledge on advising an organization on the preparation required prior to second or third party audits
- Introduction to quality management concepts
- ISO 9000 family of standards
- ISO 9001:2015 quality management system requirements
- Process approach and auditing ISO 9001
- Introduction to auditing and ISO 19011
- Phases of auditing
- Audit planning
- Audit execution
- Audit reporting
- Clearance of Non-Conformance Reports
- IRCA Internal Auditor Registration Scheme
This course is for:
- Management Representatives of QMS and QHSE certified organizations
- Senior and Middle Managers
- QA/ QC/ QMS/ QHSE / IMS officers, internal auditors, executives and managers
- QMS Consultants and subject matter experts
- Students, Teachers and anyone seeking a career in QMS and auditing
- Any candidate who wants to be registered as an Auditor/Lead Auditor with International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA)
- Internationally-recognized certificate (CQI-IRCA accredited) for Internal Auditor of Quality Management issued by Intertek upon successful completion of the cours
- Refreshment and lunch meals
- Examination, training fee & course materials
- Delegates are expected to have sufficient knowledge of the ISO 9001 standard requirements prior to attending this class
Need an in-house course?
- Let us know if you need this training to be conducted for your organization employees, we will share the proposal for in-house course at a special rate.