Awareness Course Certification
- Duration 01 Day
ISO 9001:2015 was released during the 3rd quarter of 2015 whereby the earlier version (ISO 9001:2008) has been thoroughly revised by taking ISO standards’ global structure named “Annex-XL’ (High Level Structure) and newly embedded areas for compliance. The focus of ISO 9001:2015 more towards process management and process approach is much more explicit now.
As a result, organizations are required to understand the standard in its expected spirit and content as well as shall maintain and audit with such a perspective. Intertek's ISO 9001:2015 Awareness Training provides detailed awareness of the revised standard and empowers employees to understand ISO 9001:2015 standard in detail and identify any gaps that challenge the effectiveness of an organisation’s quality management system.
Through lectures and discussions, you will be able to:
- Understand the principles of Quality Management Systems
- Understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Develop skills in assessing and improving an organization’s Quality Management Systems
- Introduction to quality management principles:
- Customer Focus
- Engagement of People
- Process Approach
- Evidence based decision making
- Relationship Management
- ISO 9000 family of standards
- Definitions and terminologies
- Key changes in ISO 9001 revision
- Review of ISO 9001:2015 standard requirements:
- Context of the organization
- Risk based approach
- Resources, Competence and Communication
- Documented Information
- Performance Evaluation
This course is for:
- Management Representatives of QMS and QHSE certified organizations
- Senior and Middle Managers
- QA/ QC/ QMS/ QHSE / IMS officers, internal auditors, executives and managers
- QMS Consultants and subject matter experts
- Students, Teachers and anyone seeking a career in QMS and auditing
- Any candidate who wants to be registered as an Auditor/Lead Auditor with International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA)
- Internationally-recognized certificate for Awareness of Quality Management Systems issued by Intertek upon successful completion of the course
- Refreshment and lunch meals
- Course materials
- Delegates are expected to have sufficient knowledge of the ISO 9001 standard requirements prior to attending this class.
Need an in-house course?
- Let us know if you need this training to be conducted for your organization employees, we will share the proposal for in-house course at a special rate.