- Duration 02 Days
Intertek Energy Management System Interpretation Course is designed to provide thorough and detailed interpretation on the structure of ISO 50001 and energy management system requirements both technical knowledge and practical skills. Delegates will gain necessary knowledge on the standard and industry best practices.
Through lectures, discussions, workshops and role plays, you will be able to:
- Understand basic terminologies in Energy Management System discipline
- Understand the requirements of ISO 50001:2018 standard
- Describe the purpose and benefits of an energy management system
- Understand the Energy principles like energy review, energy profile, energy baseline, energy performance indicators, objectives, targets and action plans.
- Develop skills in assessing and improving an organization’s Energy Management Systems.
- Introduction to energy management concepts
- Terms and definitions of Energy Management Discipline
- Energy Management principles
- ISO 50001 thorough overview
- Energy management Concepts
- Guidance of use of ISO 50001
This course is for:
- Energy Managers / Coordinators / Energy auditors
- Facility managers / plant managers / engineering and maintenance managers / operations team
- Management Representatives of EnMS and QHSE certified organization
- Environmental or Quality or QHSE Managers
- Energy or Environment Consultants and subject matter experts
- Course materials
- Internationally-recognized certificate for Interpretation of Energy Management issued by Intertek upon successful completion of the course
Need an in-house course?
- Let us know if you need this training to be conducted for your organization employees, we will share the proposal for in-house course at a special rate.