- Duration 01 Day
The Energy Management System Awareness Course is aimed at providing basic awareness to delegates on the changes and new structure of ISO 50001 and energy management system. Participants will gain necessary knowledge on the standard and industry best practices.
Through lectures, discussions, workshops and role plays, you will be able to:
- Understand and interpret the requirements of ISO 50001:2018
- Gain sufficient knowledge preparing, conducting, reporting & following-up an audit.
- Develop skills in assessing and improving an organization’s Energy Management Systems.
- Acquire knowledge on how to present data and information gained during an audit.
- Gain sufficient knowledge on advising an organization on the preparation required prior to second or third party audits
- Introduction to energy management principles:
- Fundamentals and Vocabulary of Energy Management Discipline
- Introduction to Energy Management
- Energy Management principles
- ISO 50001 overview
This course is for:
- Management Representatives of EnMS and QHSE certified organizations
- Senior and Middle Managers
- EnMS/ QHSE / IMS officers, internal auditors, executives and managers
- EnMS Consultants and subject matter experts
- Students, Teachers and anyone seeking a career in EnMS and auditing
- Any candidate who wants to be registered as an Auditor/Lead Auditor with International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA)
- Internationally-recognized certificate (CQI-IRCA accredited) for Auditor/Lead Auditor of Energy Management issued by Intertek upon successful completion of the course
- Refreshment and lunch meals
- Examination, training fee & course materials
- Delegates are expected to have sufficient knowledge of the ISO 50001 standard requirements prior to attending this class.
Need an in-house course?
- Let us know if you need this training to be conducted for your organization employees, we will share the proposal for in-house course at a special rate.