- Duration 02 Days
This transition course is ideal for current practicing auditors, as not only will you learn about the new ISO high level structure and the key differences between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015, but you'll also get a chance to learn auditing to the new and changed requirements of ISO 14001:2015. Our trainer will provide an insight into the appropriate approach and skills required to perform value-added audits of management systems as per ISO 14001:2015. The course meets the training requirements of Chartered Quality Institute and the International Register of Certificated Auditors (CQI-IRCA).
Through lectures, discussions, workshops and role plays, you will be able to:
- Understand and interpret the requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Gain sufficient knowledge preparing, conducting, reporting & following-up an audit.
- Develop skills in assessing and improving an organization’s Environment Management Systems.
- Acquire knowledge on how to present data and information gained during an audit.
- Gain sufficient knowledge on advising an organization on the preparation required prior to second or third party audits
- ISO 14001:2015 – Key Change Overview and New Terms
- Annex-SL High Level Structure
- Context of the organization
- Risk-Based Thinking
- Leadership, Planning and Support
- Conducting an audit + practice session and case studies
- Auditor Code of Conduct
- CQI-IRCA Auditor Registration Scheme
This course is for:
- Management Representatives of QMS and QHSE certified organizations
- Senior and Middle Managers
- EMS/ QHSE / IMS officers, internal auditors, executives and managers
- EMS Consultants and subject matter experts
- Students, Teachers and anyone seeking a career in EMS and auditing
- Any candidate who wants to be registered as an Auditor/Lead Auditor with International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA)
- Internationally-recognized certificate (CQI-IRCA accredited) for Auditor/Lead Auditor of Environment Management issued by Intertek upon successful completion of the course
- Refreshment and lunch meals
- Examination, training fee & course materials
- Delegates are expected to have sufficient knowledge of the ISO 14001 standard requirements prior to attending this class
Need an in-house course?
- Let us know if you need this training to be conducted for your organization employees, we will share the proposal for in-house course at a special rate.