CMA Certification - Certified Management Accoutant
- Starts on June 29 2018
- Frequency's / Timing TBA
- Duration 60 Hours for Each Part of CMA
What is CMA?
For more than 40 years, the CMA® (Certified Management Accountant) certification has been the global benchmark for management accountants and financial professionals. Why? Because CMAs can explain the “why” behind numbers, not just the “what.” And that can give you greater credibility, higher earning potential, and ultimately a seat at the leadership table.
Who is IMA?
IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants) is one of the largest and most respected associations focused exclusively on advancing the management accounting profession. IMA offers its members exclusive access to the CMA program. We are committed to helping you – and our network of more than 90,000+ members – to expand your professional skills, better manage your organization, and enhance your career.
The CMA adds value to your organization.
MAs bring strategic thinking, applied work experience, and the ability to convert data into dialogue. If your company wants to close the skills gap and gain a competitive edge in the market, encourage your employees to earn the certification. Our staff enrollment program makes it easy to get started.
The Value of the CMA
CMAs earn 28% more in the U.S. than noncertified professionals. More importantly, the certification is a pathway to a more successful business career: one that opens doors, builds confidence, closes skills gaps, and lets you tap into a network of 90,000 professionals around the globe. As our CMAs will tell you, it’s an investment that pays a lifetime of dividends and lets you rise above the competition.
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Financial Officers (CFO)
- Chief Executive Officers (CEO)
- Cost Accountants
- Senior Accountants
- Corporate or Division Planning Managers
- Financial Analysts
- Budget Analysts
- Internal Auditors
- Finance Managers
- Vice Presidents
- Treasurers/Treasury Manager
- Membership in the Institute of Management Accountants
- Paying the Entrance Fee
- Satisfying the Education Qualification
- Satisfying the Experience Qualification
- Passing scores for all required examination parts
- Compliance with the IMA Statement of Ethical Professional Practice
Candidates for the CMA Certification must complete two continuous years of professional experience in management accounting and/or financial management. This requirement may be completed prior to or within seven years of passing the examination. Teachers can meet this requirement if the majority of their course load is in accounting and corporate financial management courses above the introductory level. Professional experience is expected to be gained in full-time employment.
Benifits of Attending
- Strengthen your skills: CMA® holders demonstrate superior knowledge and skills in accounting and financial management.
- Connect with your peers: grow your professional network through the Linkup IMA community, conferences and local chapter.
- Inform your strategic viewpoint: expand your knowledge with thought leading publications and research.
- Expand your career potential: market yourself with a portfolio of customized professional development services.
- Be part of a large network of professionals: start receiving the value enjoyed by more than 60,000 accounting professionals worldwide.
- Gain priority when applying for jobs: International and local companies will give you priority when hiring for their finance related positions.
- Increase your earnings: CMA® holders can expect up to 40% salary increases.
CMA: Everything You Need to Know
The CMA Exam: Two Parts covering 11 Competencies
Chapter 1: Part One: Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance, and Control
- 15%External Financial Reporting Decisions
- 30%Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- 20%Performance Management
- 20%Cost Management
- 15%Internal Controls
Chapter 2: Project Management and the Organization
- 25%Financial Statement Analysis
- 20%Corporate Finance
- 20%Decision Analysis
- 10%Risk Management
- 15%Investment Decisions
- 10%Professional Ethics
Appendix A: CAMP Certification Mapping
Course Fee & Exam Fee
CMA Course Fee is 965 USD
For Professional Members:
- IMA Membership Fee $245.00
- CMA Entrance Fee (nonrefundable)$250*
- Exam Fee $415 per part
Mobile No: +974 5513 7737 & +974 6690 8964
Email: [email protected]
Maintain Your CMA Credential:
- To maintain your CMA, you must earn 60 professional development units (PDUs) every three years.
To know the current special offer, kindly contact us +974 44414412.