CFM - Certified Facility Manager
- Starts on 08th July 2019
- Frequency's / Timing Sat | Mon | Wed / 7.00 PM – 10.00 PM
- Duration 40 hours
Founded in 1980, IFMA is the world’s largest and most widely recognized international association for facility management professionals, supporting 24,000 members in more than 100 countries.
The Certified Facility Manager® (CFM) credential sets the industry standard for ensuring the knowledge and competence of practicing facility managers.
IFMA’s certification process is designed to assess competency in the field through work experience, education and the ability to pass a comprehensive exam that covers 11 competencies that make up the facility management body of knowledge. Since the program began in 1992, more than 3,100 facility managers from 32 countries have achieved this prestigious recognition.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals working in the following fields:
- Facility Management
- Design and Safety
- Operations and Maintenance
- Project Management
- Finance and Business
- Leadership and Strategy
- Environmental Stewardship and Sustainability
- Communication and Technology
- Emergency Preparedness and Business Continuity
- Human Factors
- Real Estate and Property Management
Candidates must meet education and work experience requirements outlined in one of the categories below in order to eligible to sit for the CFM Exam. Candidates will include this information in the CFM Exam application. Once the application is approved, individuals have 90 days to sit for the exam.
- Master Degree / Bachelor Degree: 3 Year Experience
- Other Degree: 5 Year Experience
Benifits of Attending
WHY TO BECOME A CFM?
The most respected global credential in facility management.
- The Certified Facility Manager® (CFM) credential sets the industry standard for ensuring the knowledge and competence of practicing facility managers.
- The CFM is the only global facility management certification available.
GOALS OF IFMA’S CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
- Assure professional excellence
- Establish standards for global professional practice
- Promote the added value of the profession
- Influence the future direction of the profession
11 Competency Areas which define the practice arena of competent facilities practitioners.
- Communication—Communication plans and processes for both internal and external stakeholders
- Technology—Facility management technology, workplace management systems
- Finance & Business—Strategic plans, budgets, financial analyses, procurement
- Quality—Best practices, process improvements, audits and measurements
- Real Estate and Property Management—Real estate planning, acquisition and disposition
- Human Factors—Healthful and save environment, security, FM employee development
- Project Management—Oversight and management of all projects and related contracts
- Leadership and Strategy—Strategic planning, organize, staff and lead organizations
- Operations and Maintenance—Building operations and maintenance, occupant services
- Emergency Preparedness and Business Continuity Emergency and risk management plans and procedures(new competency )
- Environmental Stewardship and Sustainability—Sustainable management of built and natural environments(new competency)
Appendix A: CFM Certification Mapping
Course Fee & Exam Fee
Once your CFM Exam application and payment are submitted, IFMA will review your application and you will be notified of the outcome by email. The approval process may take up to 21 business days. Once approved, you will receive an email with instructions for registering for the exam.
- Competency Based Exam
- Duration: 4 Hours, 180 multiple choice questions
- Delivered via Prometrics Testing
- 70% correct to pass
CFM exam application fee
IFMA membership fee:
- IFMA membership is annual.
- Professional member / Associate member: US$219
To know the current special offer, kindly contact us +974 44414412.